Saturday, June 21, 2014

C - E - R # 13 What's your classroom like?

C - E - R #13 What's your classroom like?

My future classroom will be unique. I want it to be a center for discovery. Learners of all ages will be excited to enter the room. My room will have themes, hands-on experimenting, labs and fun.

I invite to direct you to my video of Integrating Psychology into my classroom. I talk about of this topic in the video. Click here. 

EVALUATE/RELATE: Classroom Management. I found a book that was remarkable in discussing classroom management. The book is written by educators that have spent many years in the practice of teaching.

My book:  The First Days of School by Harry Wong. Rather than do a webquest, I offer a suggestion what I feel to be a great addition to any teachers toolbox including veterans. This book can radically change any classroom and set the tone for a great year.


No comments:

Post a Comment